Feel Free to Contact Us Now! Call us +91 (996)21-43721
Admission in SRM University
Admission in SRM University- Join the best campus of SRM University through Toppers Educational Academy. Dreams become true, only when you chase it. So start chasing your engineering dreams at one of the top 10 engineering colleges in India – SRM University. One of the popular deemed universities in South India that dedicates much more support to research and hard work is SRM institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST). Ranked 36th place by NIRF for its academic excellence, SRM University nurtures modern engineers from scratch to knowledge tree. SRM has achieved in placing more than 85% of its outstanding engineering graduates in top companies such as Microsoft, last year. The average pay grade of previous year students ranges between 3.5 to 4 lakh per annum. The highest paid salary of passed out was 41 lakh, offered by Microsoft. To pursue your dream engineering course choose Engineering Admission in SRM UNIVERSITY 2023. Admission in SRM University.
About SRM University
Aiming high? Then you should try this smart university- SRMIST, well known as SRM University. With more than 3200 faculties at campuses – Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Modinagar, NCR, Delhi, SRMIST aims at building entrepreneurs and creative thinkers through its dynamic curriculum. For that, SRM University strives hard by improvising syllabus meeting the trends. This allows the young minds to expand their thinking ability and stand out of the box. Hence, if you’re the one, who wish to stand out of the box, then SRMIST is the dream place for you to pursue wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses in srm university in six Faculties – Engineering & Technology, Management, Medicine & Health sciences, Science & Humanities, Law and Agricultural Sciences. Admission in SRM University
How is SRM University?
Above all, SRM University has tied up with international institutes and has signed MoU with meritorious international institutions for student exchange programmes. Till date, SRM institute has placed more than 93% of students who have finished UG courses in reputed companies. The median salary package of students finishing engineering courses at SRMIST are offered in 2020 ranges from 4 lakh per annum. Admission in SRM University
Why Should I join SRM University?
Ranked under top 50 institutions in India by NIRF, SRM University has unique features that matters. Guidance of successful people on campus and industry experts who know the changing industry well enough will help the student shine high. Also, SRMIST has established connections with growing international companies and educational institutions. Through those ties, and student exchange programmes and intermediate certificate courses, students employability rate reaches peak. Admission in SRM University
Specializations at SRM IST
Applications are Opened for 2023
❖ New age programmes like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, IoT are included in UG courses for higher employability.
❖ 70% of students are from outside Tamil Nadu, with students from USA, Europe, China and other countries.
❖ More than 200 students benefited by studying at Top international universities like MIT through Student Exchange Programmes.
❖ Tie-ups with MIT, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Cambridge and NUS to improve syllabus.
❖ Ranked with A++ Grade for academic excellence by NAAC.
❖ Ranked 36th place for eminence by ranking statutory board-NIRF.
❖ 600+ companies visit SRMIST every year and the placement rate meets more than 80%
❖ More than 32 crore scholarships are funded for students to continue their education. Admission in SRM University
- SRMIST allows admission on the basis of merit and scores of SRMJEE. It means students joining B.Tech programmes should complete the SRMJEE exam.
- Students clearing SRMJEE with high scores are awarded with scholarships and extra benefits.
- Based on the rank list, seats are allotted through counselling.
- For students seeking scholarships, the institute conducts entrance exam. Students Scoring the best will get a scholarship up to 90%.
- If you have any doubts in the registration process, feel free to call us. We are glad to guide you in the process of admission.
- Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1999.
- Educational Qualification : A pass in 10, + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For Bioengineering departments, a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology is required.
- Based on the rank list, seats are allotted through counselling sessions.
- Students with Valid JEE scores are also eligible for B Tech Admission.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Automobile with specialisation in Automotive Electronics
- Bioelectronics Engineering
- Biotechnology with specialisation in Regenerative Medicine
- Biotechnology with specialisation in Genetic Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering (BME)
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering with specialisation in Desalination and Water Treatments
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering with Computer Application
- Computer Science and Business Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering
- CSE with specialisation in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- CSE with Big Data Analytics
- CSE with specialisation in Cloud Computing
- CSE with specialisation in Computer Networking
- CSE with specialisation in Cyber Security
- CSE with specialisation in Internet of Things (IOT)
- CSE with Software Engineering
- CSE with specialisation in Information Technology
- CSE with specialisation in Cloud and Mobile Based Applications
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- ECE with specialisation in Biomedical Engineering
- ECE with specialisation in Instrumentation Engineering
- ECE with specialisation in Embedded Systems
- ECE with specialisation in Signal Processing
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in CAD / CAM
- Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in Robotics
- Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in Smart Manufacturing
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering with specialisation in Robotics
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- Admissions are open for students joining through us.
- First, the student has to get registered at the college with appropriate details.
- We do that over a call through our career counsellors, complete the admission process and finalize the seat for you at the desired institution.
- Student getting enrolled through us, will get discounts between 25-75% on fees.
- Post successful payment of fees and clearing exam, students will be invited to join the college.
- If you’ve doubts in seeking admission to management quota, kindly click here.
Scholarships and Student centric benefits
For students excelled in class 12 examination and entrance exam conducted by the institution, scholarships benefits are provided. In addition to scholarships, fee waiver schemes and discounts on tuition fee are also provided based on ranking. Meritorious students with a good record are offered the best to gauge the sea.
To avail scholarship and fee discount benefits, fill in your details here with marks scored in the class 12 examination. We will help you get admission and discounts/scholarships.
Students joining through us are eligible to receive discounts of up to 75 % on fees from our partnered institutions.
Students with high scores are eligible to receive scholarship benefits directly from the institution.
Facilities That Matters
Well-known for hospitality, Students learning at SRMIST campus are offered with all basic amenities and facilities one needs. Facilities such as,
ACCOMODATION- Admission in SRM University
Within the eco-friendly campus, accommodation facilities are built spacious, ensuring natural ventilation support. SRM believes that life on campus should be like life at home, so SRM ensures all facilities are installed, so that students not only study but also socialize with the peers.
Features of Hostels:
- All rooms are air conditioned and equipped with water heaters for hot water supply.
- Based on requirement, single bed options or shared with both A/C and non-A/C rooms are available.
- Hostelers are served with both non- vegetarian and pure vegetarian food prepared under hygienic conditions in the central kitchen.
MEDICAL FACILITIES- Admission in SRM University
What if a student falls ill? No worries, the university management has ensured availability of medical facilities through establishment of a health centre inside the campus. A dispensary with qualified doctors on-call 24/7, a day is present . Other than treating medical needs, the medical team is encouraged to conduct regular medical checkups for all students every year.
CANTEEN- Admission in SRM University
To dine healthy and hygienic, the institute runs in house canteen for students and staff. The facility is open to day scholars, staff members and visitors. To ensure, ‘Students are healthy’, the food served is prepared in a hygienic and authentic way. Most importantly, the canteen is designed in a way to bring relaxation.
SPORTS & EXTRAS- Admission in SRM University
SRMIST encourages students to get involved and accomplish in sports and extracurricular activities. In order to be mentally and physically fit, play grounds, stadium and indoor courts are installed on the campus.
- 4 volleyball courts with flood light and link mesh fence of 2640 square meter in total
- 5 basketball courts with flood light and link mesh fence of 5000 square meters in total
- 2 football fields with link mesh fences of 18000 square meters in total
- 1 hockey field
- 400-meter standard mud track
- Tennis court cum ball badminton court with flood light
- 1 cricket field with 3 cricket net practice pitch
BANKING- Admission in SRM University
An add-on advantage is the banking facility. A branch of a nationalized bank is functioning in a separate building inside the campus on all working days. So that the students can make use of personal banking facilities which includes withdrawal of cash via ATM here.
- 1,46,983 Volumes.
- 290 journals and magazines related to Engineering, Management, Legal etc.
- 1,63,709 e-books
- 34,138 e-journals
- 862 Thesis and Dissertations
- 12084 UG and PG projects
Graduating doesn’t mean, a student is ready to get employed. SRMIST believes in training students with both technical and soft skills to reach the heights. To achieve that, regular workshops, seminars and mock interview sessions are conducted. More than 80% of students who finished UG Engineering at SRMIST in 2020 are placed at top companies successfully. Also, equal to placements, more than 70 % of students joined top films through internship programmes. The average pay grade of students ranges between3.5-4 lakh per annum. The curriculum SRMIST follows is regularly revised to meet the job requirements and international standards through a committee board. Admission in SRM University
(LAKH) HIGHEST SALARY
RANKED UNDER TOP INSTITUTES
Yes, this college has a good collaboration with various corporate firms and they come for placement and more workshops are conducted regarding placements on a regular basis and through those workshop, they provide complete awareness about the sources and job opportunities.
T.Kamal Kishore, LLB.
Madras High Court