How to become a successful doctor?
Ever thought, what M.B.B.S actually means? Well, according to Google, it is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), which is a professional level medical course for students to climb the success ladder in professional medicine. In common, an individual holding the MBBS degree from a reputed and recognized board such as MCI, becomes a certified medical practitioner. On basic terms, M.B.B.S is far enough for a doctor to set up a primary health care center alias clinic and treat patients.
Before enrolling into top medical colleges, you must be aware of the following proceedings of the Government. As all of you know, you must pass an entrance exam to get a medical seat. Apart from multiple speculations around NEET, the Government has made the NEET mandatory. In Tamilnadu, the amendment has been brought up by the State Government providing a 7.5% reservation for government school students. So here is your opportunity to get a government college seat at top government owned medical colleges in Tamilnadu.
But what if you fail to crack the entrance? No worries, still you can proceed to achieve your dream by excelling in the medical field. Hard work and determination along with a minimal investment is needed for the aspiring students. Of course, medicine is quite expensive to study at deemed universities, but we at Toppers, have come up with best scholarship schemes and ideas to get admission at deemed universities in Tamilnadu.
Over 20 years, Toppers Educational Academy has his success journey in providing career counselling and scholarships for students. We set a pathway to the aspiring students of respective fields. One of such popular and demanding courses is medicine. It is an inseparable field among humankind. There are many departments and designations but 9 out of 10 students opts for M.B.B.S initially.
Before that, let us know, were you aware of the numerous colleges in Tamilnadu and their course offerings? We have listed the top medical colleges in Tamilnadu below.
- Chennai Medical College Hospital & Research Center
- Coimbatore Medical College & Hospital
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College
- Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute
- Aarupadai Veedu Medical College and Hospital
- Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute
- Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center
- Meenakshi Medical College Hospital & Research Institute
- Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences
- Shree Balaji Medical College & Hospital
- Saveetha Medical College
- S.R.M Medical College Hospital & Research Center
- Sri Sathya Sai Medical College & Research Institute
- Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College
- Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Center
The deemed colleges are equal to government colleges in terms of infrastructure, placements, and research laboratories. They provide an updated curriculum that makes students meet up the new challenges. These top notch facilities provide students to climb up their success ladder.