Admission at Deemed University Vs Affiliated College
Wanna kiss the success from scratch? Choose Engineering- one of the top notch professional courses from best engineering colleges in India. But getting into engineering doesn’t guarantee a professional job at a high end firm, but exceptional skills do. Tamilnadu has one of the top engineering colleges in India, best engineering colleges with best in class infrastructure and skill set development programmes. Hence, start pursuing your dream engineering career in 2021 with the state’s best engineering colleges such as Bharath University, SSN University, Vellore Institute Of Technology, etc.
Do you know?
The admissions for B.E / B.Tech 2021 has been started a month ago in Tamilnadu. Yeah, top notch institutions like SRM, Bharath, VIT and SSN have begun accepting applications from engineering aspirants across India. So, don’t wait till your exams get over. Start thinking smart today and enroll with us – Toppers Research Educational Academic Trust and join the state’s Best educational institutions with scholarships of up to 75%.
But marks are must for admission, ryt?
Absolutely not. Because colleges affiliated to Anna University process applications through post the results of class 12 and cumulative academic marks. Whereas, top notch institutions like Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Vellore Institute Of Technology and SRM Institute Of Science and Technology process admission through JEE scores and scores based on entrance examination conducted by the engineering institution. So, rather than focussing on academic marks, start concentrating on smart entrance tests and get admissions at top deemed universities in Tamilnadu.
But before you start enrolling, have a look at the checklist required for processing your admission.
B E/ B Tech Eligibility and Admission Procedure 2021
For Deemed Universities in Tamilnadu
- Admission to B.Tech programmes at deemed University are offered through engineering entrance examinations – either JEE mains or entrance exam conducted by the institution.
- Based on the rank scored in Entrance Examination – Engineering 2021 or Score secured in JEE Mains 2021, candidates are evaluated for admission.
- Almost all Top Deemed Universities accept valid SAT scores for admission.
- After examination, candidates are advised to register for B.Tech Centralized Seat Allotment Process (CSAP).
- Based on rank scored, a differential fee structure will be provided in addition to scholarships for the students and further admission procedure follows.
Admission procedure for affiliated colleges in Tamilnadu
- Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1999
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 10, + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Then, the candidate has to register for TNEA counselling or direct admission through official website or Toppersno1.com
- Then based on the individual score, admission will be processed at the desired institution.
So, when does admission 2021 for engineering start?
Admissions to engineering Institutions across Tamilnadu are based on counselling sessions or entrance examinations. Students meeting the above criteria are advised to take up engineering admissions at top engineering colleges across Tamilnadu. Due to covid-19 , the admission is expected to start by May or June. The entrance exams such as IIT, NIIT are likely to start by April. TNEA has not given conclusive dates for B.E admission. The classes can be of online mode if the situation remains the same or worse. Even though universities haven’t announced any admission dates, it is likely to start by the month end of April.
Lock your seats with our help. You can study in the top universities of Tamilnadu with Toppers. We care about the aspiring engineers and help them with the admission process. So make an appointment and start your session with our experts at Toppers.
Alert– Top deemed universities that you may like. For more details, click here.